06 Jan Review, Swatches, Skincare, Trends 2018, 2019: Dear by Renee Skin Renewal Serum, Youth Soothing Creme
This serum offers amazing rejuvenating benefits of five bio-sourced Epidermal Growth Factors from BioPlacenta. It is suitable for all skin types looking for to treat signs of aging, acne, or dull skin. It’s also ideal for oiliness/mild acne.
- Look Young & Radiant: Reduces fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots. The five natural source Epidermal Growth Factors plus powerful plant-derived extracts fortify and support the dermal matrix, resulting in a healthier, younger looking, more bright, and glowing skin.
- Fabulous Hydration: The ingredients encourage the process of cellular renewal while boosting the vibrancy of collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid in the epidermis. Your skin will become more hydrated and elastic.
- Say Goodbye To Acne: Removes dead cells of your skin, prevents lipid peroxidation, smooths skin surface, and improves clarity. Passion fruit and lemon fruit acids gently encourage cellular turnover resulting in a more youthful appearance. It is also the ideal serum for preventing adult acnes or acnes from hormonal imbalance.
- Immediate Visible Results: Stop using low quality face serums which yield no results and are harmful for your skin. By using all of the most powerful and expensive ingredients, this serum demonstrates amazing skin improvements in just 4 weeks of use!
- Try It Risk-Free: Comes with a 30 day money back guarantee!
I do have acne-prone, extremely oily skin. So when I heard that this product was great for oiliness as well as acne, I was all about it! I like to use this serum before applying a moisturizer. I apply just a small amount (pea sized or so) and let it sink into the skin for about 5 to 10 minutes before applying any additional skincare products (like the next product I’ll mention). It absorbs into the skin like a dream, leaving your skin feeling rather supple and soft. I do particularly find that this product does a good job of making your skin look brighter and more alive – especially during the colder months when our skin starts to look a little dry and dull.
This creme is best for those looking to treat aging skin as well as to sooth and hydrate their skin. It’s also great for sensitive, dehydrated, or allergy-prone skin. This creme contains several active components that hydrate and sooth dehydrated, itchy, or red skin. It’s also a wonderful moisturizer for seasonal transitions.
- Look Young & Radiant: The special properties of black currant seed oil and balloon vine extract in combination with sunflower oil concentrate to effectively reduce inflammatory processes and replenish the damaged skin barrier. Tego stemlastin stimulates epidermal stem cells and dermal fibroblasts. This premium creme stops accelerated skin aging.
- Fabulous Soothing & Anti-Inflammatory: Hollywood celebrity favored arnica extract offers anti-inflammatory and stimulating activity, normalizes superficial microcirculation, and activates the reabsorption of cutaneous blood effusion (bruises). It enhances the appearance of dry or damaged skin by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness.
- Enhance Skin Health: Delisens solution, an innovative hexapeptide, relieves itching while helping sensitive skin to recover its physiological tolerance threshold. Cistus incanus extract protects DNA, provides anti-inflammatory effects, delivers daylight defense, and protects from environmental stress.
- Bring Hydration Back to Skin: Defensil-Plus markedly relieves dry, itchy, allergy-prone skin. A synergistic complex of yeast and several botanical extracts rich in saponosides and flavonoids, strengthens capillaries, reinforces their resistance and reactivates microcirculation, which restores proper moisture balance and improves skin elasticity.
- Immediate Visible Results: Claims to offer amazing skin improvements in just 4 weeks of use!
- Try It Risk-Free: 30 day money back guarantee!
I’ve been applying this creme after the serum, and I do find that the two work really nicely together. I don’t have irritated or allergy-prone skin and I don’t suffer from a whole ton of redness. However, while I do have oily skin, I have areas of dry, patchy skin on my face from the colder weather. Using this product consistency helps clear up those dry areas without feeling heavy on the skin. It’s light enough for me to be able to use underneath makeup. Since I do get blemishes here and there, I believe the anti-inflammatory properties of this creme aid will reducing the blemishes and causing them to heal faster.
You can purchase all products reviewed and mentioned on BeautyStat.com!
Have you tried any Dear by Renee products yet? What are some of your staples?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Dawn Santamarina, Managing Editor
You can follow Dawn on Instagram @missdawn1012
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.