20 Jun Review, Ingredients: The 4 Best Acne Masks To Use This Weekend: Bliss, Erno Laszlo, Peter Thomas Roth, Proactiv +
Welcome to June, beauties! And even though we’re enjoying the first summer month with some overdue outdoor activities, you might be noticing some more breakouts as you’re peddling your bike or taking a break from your hike! Lucky for you, June is also Acne Awareness Month! Make sure to check in with the BeautyStat.com Blog as we bring you a series of acne-related articles all month long!
Acne masks are a fabulous way to draw dirt and impurities from your skin. So, if you’re looking to add an acne-slaying product to your skincare routine, I’ve got 4 favorites that totally show the breakout cycle who’s boss. From therapeutic soothers to effective DIY zit busters, find out your mask personality below.
1. bliss no ‘zit’ sherlock breakout-busting rubberizing mask: You don’t have to be a super sleuth to enjoy this superhuman rubberizing mask, which uses botanical gems such as seaweed, tea tree and willow extracts to de-clog pores and detoxify the skin. With 6 mix-your-own masks, bring the spa to you with this fun DIY kit.
2. Erno Laszlo Anti Blemish Beta Purifying Mask: Banish those blemishes with this invigorating blend of salicylic acid, peppermint and eucalyptus, which works to hydrate the skin while calming down unwanted irritations. Great after a stressful day at the office, slather on this mask for a good 10-minutes for best results.
Clockwise: Peter Thomas Roth, Proactiv, Bliss, Erno Laszlo
3. Peter Thomas Roth Therapeutic Sulfur Masque: Employing skin-clearing wonders like sulfur and purified clay, get that gorgeous glow instantly with this oil-absorbing mask. Unlike other products that tend to dry skin out, this moisturizing goodie uses aloe to keep your complexion supple and smooth.
3 Best Ingredients To Treat Acne-Prone Skin – Red Door Spa Oxygen Infusion Facial: Pumpkin, Zinc, Coconut Oil: Review
4. Proactiv+ Skin Purifying Mask: Keeping breakouts at bay, this maximum-strength mask wards off blemishes and keeps the troublesome T-zone area oil-free. Plus, with added antioxidants and vitamins, you know that you’re treating your skin with each and every use.
You can purchase all reviewed and mentioned items using our site, www.BeautyStat.com!
Which acne-fighting mask will you be using this weekend? Do you have any favorites of your own?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Twitter @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Courtney Leiva | Follow Courtney on Twitter @CourtneyLeiva
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.
If you like this post, share it with your friends and give it a LIKE on Facebook.