02 Jan Review, Ingredients, Swatches: Arbonne Intelligence Genius Nightly Resurfacing Pads, Solution, Intelligence CC Cream With 10-in-1 Beauty Benefits
Jump-start your skin’s New Year’s resolution with a new skincare regimen. Improve the appearance of skin moisture, firmness and elasticity in just two weeks with the NEW Arbonne Intelligence Genius Nightly Resurfacing Pads and Solution ($95.00) for smooth, even-toned skin.
The dynamic, proprietary ingredient Phytinol, Arbonne’s complex of alfalfa and chicory extracts, improves skintone and texture, while botanicals and retinoids vastly improve the look of skin resilience and texture for smooth, radiant-looking skin. Advanced science and next-generation innovation outsmart the skin — a leading trend in skincare. All ages and skin types will benefit from this gentle yet effective resurfacing treatment. Even 12-year-old skin can use these pads!
With nightly use, the solution will help boost cell turnover at the skin’s surface, vastly improving texture. It reduces dark spots, improves skin clarity and blotchiness, and helps reduce the look of fine lines for skin that feels smooth.
I was reluctant at first to try these pads. The word “resurfacing” sounds scary, and I didn’t want to end up burning my face. But I didn’t experience any irritation or breakouts whatsoever. I use it in conjunction with my other skincare items, like serums and toners, and haven’t had a bad episode yet.
To use, you simply pour the entire bottle of the Genius Nightly Solution into the jar of dry pads. You allow the liquid to deeply penetrate into all the layers for a few minutes. After that, you’re ready to use nightly, followed by your favorite moisturizer. After just 2 weeks:
– 100% showed improvement in the appearance of skin moisture, firmness and elasticity.
– 84% said they loved how the treatment was less irritating than a chemical peel or exfoliating scrub.
PBR+ complex, with Phytinol, botanicals and retinoid — Work fast to provide visible results in as little as 2 weeks
Phytinol: Arbonne’s proprietary complex of alfalfa and chicory extracts, helps promote improved skin texture and smoothness for an even, less-lined look
Bakuchiol — Helps reduce the appearance of dark spots, promoting skin radiance and clarity
Mandelic Acid — Helps encourage cell turnover at the skin’s surface for bright, even-toned skin
Bisabolol — Helps provide calming, soothing comfort
SD Alcohol 40B — Helps to transport the key ingredients (retinoid and botanicals) in the formula; it is a grain alcohol
Also new to Arbonne is the Arbonne Intelligence CC Cream with 10-in-1 Beauty Benefits ($40.00).
Again, Arbonne’s skin technology is aimed at outsmarting the skin and saving time with 10 benefits in 1 — it provides buildable coverage, combining skincare and color.
Skin’s resilience will strengthen for better tone and texture. It conceals, mattifies moisturizers and primes all at the same time. It provides lightweight coverage with nurturing botanicals for a healthier, dewy-looking complexion. Available in 4 shades: Fair, Light, Medium (swatched) and Dark.
Formulated without gluten, dermatologist-tested and allergy-tested, it soaks right into skin. Skin is left moisturized without feeling greasy. And the shades really do span the gamut of different skintones.
What It Does
10-in-1 Benefits – see the results after 1 week of use*:
1. Primer — 97.2% of women agreed the product provided skin with an even and smooth texture
2. Protector — 92% of women agreed the product protected skin’s moisture barrier, giving a healthier, dewy-looking complexion
3. Concealer — 86% of women agreed the product concealed skin discoloration and imperfections
4. Hydrator — 92% of women agreed the product moisturized the skin
5. Mattifier — 92% of women agreed the product helped minimize shine
6. Brightener — 92% of women agreed the product made skin look brighter
7. Blemish Cover — 83% of women agreed the product covered skin imperfections
8. Pore Refiner — 95% of women agreed the product helped minimize the appearance of pores
9. Comforter — 92% of women agreed the product soothed skin through moisturization
10. Complexion Controller — 94% of women agreed the product helped perfect the look of skin complexion
*Based on a study of 35 individuals
Will you beauties be trying out this nightly resurfacing treatment and CC cream for 2014?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Twitter @BeautyStat!
– Theresa Romano, Managing Editor
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.
If you like this post, share it with your friends and give it a LIKE on Facebook.