09 Apr Review, Ingredients, Photos, Skincare, Trends 2020, 2021: WEN by Chaz Dean, Bella Spirit, Purifying Facial Masque, Restorative Facial Night Creme, Facial Cleansing Treatment, Restorative Bare Lip Treatment
WEN Hair & Body Care by Chaz Dean has just launched some new products to their line! You may be familiar with WEN because of their awesome hair products, but WEN has now splashed into the skincare realm. These products are a part of their Bella Spirit collection.
- Blends the detoxifying power of natural clays, fruit purees, and exclusive herbal botanical waters with skin soothing and antioxidant-rich holy basil oil and four tea complex.
- Combine all that with Chaz Dean’s staple blend of amino acids, peptides, vitamin K, and arnica, and you will no doubt notice your skin looks and feels refreshed and rejuvenated.
- Nourishes your skin with skin-loving ingredients that will transform your face overnight!
- Ceramides, vitamin K, and arnica help to replenish damaged skin cells.
- Oat kernal extract, 11 amino acids, and peptides smooth fine lines while sodium hyaluronate penetrates deep into the skin to impart long-lasting hydration, leaving you supple and glowing.
- Applies the revolutionary, non-lather concept to skincare.
- Free of harsh surfactants that may strip the skin of its natural oils.
- Helps to protect your skin’s natural moisture barrier.
- Enhanced with exclusive herbal botanical waters, vitamin K, arnica, amino acids, and peptides.
- Sodium hyaluronate helps to provide intense moisture and hydration.
- Formulated with paraffin, shea butter, beeswax, essential oils, vitamin C, vitamin E, and sodium hyaluronate to help address and treat dry, parched lips, and lock in long-lasting moisture.
- Additionally, Chaz Dean included his exclusive bamboo water, arnica, and vitamin K to give you the maximum amount of treatment for your lips.
- Has a unique tint that Chaz Dean added to compliment your own natural lip shade, giving you a hint of perfect color.
You can purchase all products reviewed and mentioned on BeautyStat.com!
Will you be purchasing the new WEN skincare?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Dawn Santamarina, Managing Editor
You can follow Dawn on Instagram @missdawn1012
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.