15 Mar Review, Ingredients, Photos, Skincare Trends 2020, 2021: New K-Beauty Skincare Arriving at ULTA Beauty, Hanskin, Bubble Pop Cleanser, Hyaluron Eye Serum
K-Beauty is all the rage in the beauty community these days. ULTA Beauty has some new K-Beauty releases from a brand called Hanskin. The products are available now and they are bound to be your new skincare essentials!
- Bubble away dirt and oil
- Sulfate-free foam cleanser dissolves impurities while quenching dry and dull skin
- Two kinds of moisturizing hyaluronic acid work together to give a fresh and dewy look, while natural soap bark extract helps rinse away dirt, oil, and environmental impurities
- Dense foam gently cleanses the surface of the skin without disrupting the skin’s precious moisture barrier
- Gives sleepy eyes the big chill!
- Hydrates and visibly plumps lines with cooling moisture
- Soothing metal applicator helps massage away puffiness, while the moisture-packed formula visibly plumps the look of fine lines with four different types of hyaluronic acid
- Sugarcane extract helps condition dull, dry skin with gentle, brightening benefits
- Use daily to give your eyes a cooling pick-me-up
You can purchase all products reviewed and mentioned on BeautyStat.com!
Have you tried Hanskin products yet? If so, what are your must-haves?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Dawn Santamarina, Managing Editor
You can follow Dawn on Instagram @missdawn1012
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.