13 Oct Make Your Home a Smart Home with advice from tech guru Carley Knobloch
Want to know how to make your home a “Smart Home”? You need to turn to consumer tech expert Carley Knobloch who frequently appears on HGTV to share the latest and greatest in tech. She recently took a tour of the Intel and Amazon Smart Life Roadshow when they were at CEDIA in San Diego. It’s a trailer set-up to showcase the latest in Smart Home gadgets from both Intel and Amazon. You don’t get to just see the Smart Home Tech on display – you get to try it out! Tune into Carley’s That’s One Smart Trailer Youtube video to see her experience!
Here’s a highlight of Carley’s takeaways from visiting the Smart Life Roadshow:
- Every smart home starts with a powerful wireless router. Checkout the Arris Surfboard to get the job done!
- It’s not just about the laptop. Take a look at the HP Envy All-In-One because it’s got an amazing curved screen!
- Voice is the remote control of the future. Talk and watch the Amazon Echo Show and ecobee4 Smart Thermostat respond with style!
- Climate control is getting smarter. Be amazed by the ecobee4 Smart Thermostat because it uses multiple sensors!
- Home security is a cinch. Explore the Logitech Circle Home Security Camera that includes wire-free configurations!
Which Smart Home products do you want to get the most?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.
If you like this post, share it with your friends and give it a LIKE on Facebook.
This post is sponsored by HSN, but all opinions expressed are my own. Please visit BeautyStat’s Disclosure Policy.