07 Feb Urban Decay Wild West Palette
Urban Decay recently announced the release of their new Naked Wild West Eyeshadow Palette. This palette will retail for $49.00 and contains 12 highly pigmented, ultra blendable eyeshadows that are inspired by, of course, the West!
This palette is completely vegan. The lineup of shades range from endless sand dunes to evergreen succulents and glittering night skies. The eyeshadows have a variety of finishes as well: matte, satin, metallic, and shimmer. This palette was made for every mood under the western sun, from warm bronze creamy metallic to a soft turquoise shimmer and terracotta matte.
Here’s a look at the stunning palette:
- Standoff – soft beige matte
- Spur – pale peach matte
- Nudie – light warm-brown matte
- Hold ‘Em – warm bronze creamy metallic
- Cowboy Rick – warm silver creamy metallic
- Laredo – taupe matte
- Bud – soft turquoise shimmer
- Rustler – deep copper shimmer
- Ghost Town – terracotta matte
- Whiskey – rich brown matte
- Tex – deep blue-green matte
- Pony Up – cool slate matte
You can purchase all products reviewed and mentioned on BeautyStat.com!
What are your thoughts on the new Urban Decay Wild West Eyeshadow Palette?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Dawn Santamarina, Managing Editor
You can follow Dawn on Instagram @missdawn1012
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.