31 Aug Review, Swatches, Photos, Makeup Trends 2019, 2020: Revlon x Gurls Talk Collaboration, Adwoa Aboah, Lipstick, Eyeshadow Putty, Nail Polish, Neon Makeup Trends
Revlon has collaborated with Brand Ambassador Adwoa Aboah to create a limited edition collection – the Gurls Talk Collaboration. The colors in this collection are totally trending right now, too! It definitely has neon vibes. This collection was created in partnership with Aboah’s non-profit organization, Gurls Talk. The purpose is to create positive change and conversation around mental health, female health, and body positivity.
There are three kits included in this collection. Each kit contains a nail polish, lipstick, eyeshadow putty, or lip gloss. The products and shades in each collection were hand selected by Aboah, who was inspired by bold and bright colors.
You can check out these collections at all drug store/mass retailers nationwide and Revlon’s website.
Designed in yellow and gold to support conversations about feminine health. Gurls Talk inspires women to own their femininity and make educated choices about their own bodies.
This kit contains:
- Revlon Nail Enamel in Go With The Flow – chip-defiant formula for gorgeously smooth color
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in My Rights – smooth, moisturizing formula with micro-fine pigments for high-impact color
- Revlon Eyeshadow Putty in Check Yourself – silky shadow packed with pigment to deliver a buildable, multidimensional shimmer
With shades of pink to celebrate body positivity and encourage you to love the skin you’re in!
This kit contains:
- Revlon Nail Enamel in Be Your Bae
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Yas Girl
- Revlon Eyeshadow Putty in Be-U-Ti-Ful
Features shades of blue to bring awareness to mental well-being.
This kit includes:
- Revlon Nail Enamel in Tough As Nails
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Love Ya Self
- Revlon Lip Topper in All The Feels – smooth glitter-infused formula for maximum shine
About Gurls Talk:
Gurls Talk is a female empowerment movement, founded by activist and model Adwoa Aboah. The forum acts as an open platform for young girls and women to share and discuss their experiences in a safe and judgment-free environment – nothing is off topic. Gurls Talk exists in the digital space @gurlstalk, where the community contributes content and stories, and also hosts events around the world which are free for anyone to attend.
You can purchase all products reviewed and mentioned on BeautyStat.com!
Which of the three collections is your personal favorite?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Dawn Santamarina, Managing Editor
You can follow Dawn on Instagram @missdawn1012
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.