08 Nov Review, Swatches, Photos, Makeup Trends 2019, 2020: New Makeup Launch, Kesha Rose Beauty, FTW Eyeshadow Palette, Whatever Wherever Wands, Lipstick & Lip Gloss Duo, Collector’s Box
While we don’t have any beautiful pictures to share with you of the collection, we do have the inside scoop on what will be released:
- FTW Eyeshadow Palette – $36.00 – A celestial-inspired 12 shade eye palette wrapped in embossed foils, red velvet, a silk cord tassel, and a unique round design with an extra-large mirror.
- Whatever Wherever Wants – $28.00 – A set of 2 dual-ended, extreme wear, waterproof liquid eyeliner pens that come in 4 shades and are named after 2 songs on her new album.
- Lipstick and Lip Gloss Duo – $26.00 – A set of two lip color products: the Raising Hell Red Lipstick & That B*tch Lip Gloss, a pH balanced color-changing formula that tints your lips pink depending on your skin.
- Collector’s Box – $120.00 – Get the full collection in this signature, Limited Edition Collector’s Box, with a special note from Kesha inside. The box comes in the collection’s signature metallic orange and features the embossed texture moon design found on the eye palette.
- “I Want It All” Collection – $90.00 – Each product in the Kesha Rose Beauty collection (with no collector’s box or note from Kesha).
You can purchase all products reviewed and mentioned on BeautyStat.com!
What are your thoughts about Kesha releasing a makeup collection?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Dawn Santamarina, Managing Editor
You can follow Dawn on Instagram @missdawn1012
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.