09 Feb Review, Swatches, Photos, Makeup Trend, 2019, 2020: Best Luxury Makeup, Hourglass, Ambient Lighting Edit Volume 4 Palette, Confession Refillable Lipstick
This limited edition palette features four bestselling and two new, exclusive powders that allow you to create a flawlessly lit complexion. The palette is travel-friendly and contains everything you need to create a finished and flawless complexion. It’s available in a limited edition metallic pink compact.
You’ll be able to finish, brighten, contour, and highlight your skin with this single product. The powders are formulated with Photoluminescent Technology to capture, diffuse, and soften surrounding light for skin that appears softer, younger, and lit from within.
- Dim Light Finishing Powder
- Diffused Light Finishing Powder
- Euphoric Strobe Light Strobe Powder
- Filtered Bronze Light Bronzer
- Luminous Glow Blush
- Euphoric Fusion Strobe Blush
The Confession Ultra Slim Lipsticks deliver creamy, saturated, long wearing color with a satin finish without smudging or feathering. They typically come in a gorgeous gold tube but the rose gold tube is limited edition. You can purchase these shades individually for $34.00 or the in limited edition sets that come with the rose gold packaging. There are two sets included in these photographs.
Set One – Collection Duo – $34.00
- My One Desire (dusty mauve – exclusive)
- At Night (brick red)
Set Two – Collection Trio – $60.00
- I Woke Up (dusty rose)
- If Only (deep rose)
- I Can’t Live Without (red currant)
I love the idea that you can buy refillable lipsticks for these sets and that the refills come with their own cap, for easy storage when you swap out the lipstick. The formula of these shades are truly wonderful. They apply smoothly onto the lips and provide full and opaque coverage with one swipe. The formula is comfortable to wear throughout the day and provides a nice sheen to the lips. I experienced zero feathering with these lipsticks and they did not leave my lips feeling dry or seeking hydration.
Here is a full list of all shades this lipstick is currently available in:
- I Wish – neutral pink
- One Day – nude pink
- The First Time – pinky beige
- I Lust For – peachy beige
- I’ll Never Stop – beige nude
- I’ve Never – nude rose
- I Want – medium rose
- I Woke Up – dusty rose
- If Only – deep rose
- I’m Addicted – terracotta rose
- No One Knows – peachy pink
- I’ve Kissed – pink lilac
- My Favorite – neutral pink
- You Can Find Me – coral pink
- I Always – hot pink
- I Believe – vivid pink
- I Can’t Wait – vivid fuchsia
- I Live For – vibrant coral
- I Desire – vivid red orange
- I Crave – bright red
- My Icon Is – blue red
- Secretly – classic red
- I Can’t Live Without – red currant
- At Night – brick red
- I’ve Been – deep rose brown
- One Time – aubergine
- When I’m With You – deep magenta
- When I’m Alone – dark berry
- If I Could – true plum
- I Hide My – deep plum
- I Dream – pink coral [exclusive shade]
- I Love – light cool pink [exclusive shade]
The shade My Icon Is was the winner of Allure’s Best of Beauty Award for the best cool red lipstick of 2018!
Check out some looks and swatches:
You can purchase all products reviewed and mentioned on BeautyStat.com!
What are your must-have products from Hourglass?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Dawn Santamarina, Managing Editor
You can follow Dawn on Instagram @missdawn1012
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.