21 Apr Review, Shades, MAC Vibe Tribe Makeup Collection Summer 2016, Coachella Music Festival Inspired
Another day, another fabulous MAC collection. MAC Vibe Tribe is inspired by music festivals like Coachella with its free spirited look. Lose control in lips painted reckless shades of red and coral, or a flash of gold. Let your eyes escape reality in teal, cobalt mandarin and charcoal, as nails glisten in succulent tangerine and the perfect, buttery nude.
• Modern Mandarin – red-orange (satin)
• Adobe Brick– burnt red (satin) (online exclusive)
• Painted Canyon – mid-tone coral (satin)
Call of the Canyon Eyeshadow x 4 Palette
• Call of the Canyon – frosty off-white (veluxe pearl)
• Fool’s Gold – dirty olive gold (frost)
• Summer Sun – frosty, peach orange (frost)
• Thunderbolt – dark charcoal with gold pearl (lustre)
Wild Horses Eye Shadow x 4 Palette
• Wild Horses Brule – soft, creamy beige (satin)
• Charcoal Brown – muted, taupe brown (matte)
• Wild Horses – deep espresso (satin)
• Blue Mesa – deep turquoise (satin)
Bronzing Powder/ Matte Bronze Bare Shouldered Bronze
• Refined Golden – finely spun golden with soft pearl (online exclusive)
• Firebrush – reddish bronze with golden sparkles
• Blazing Hot – bright orange (cream)
• Skin – light peach beige (cream)
• 125 Split Fibre Dense face
• 127 Split Fibre Face
• 228/226 Double Ended
• Sainted Desert Makeup Bag 1
• Painted Desert Makeup Bag 2
Available online May 12, 2016. Available in store May 19, 2016 through June 30, 2016.
You can purchase all reviewed and mentioned items on BeautyStat.com.
Are you ready to let your free spirit shine through with the new MAC Vibe Tribe collection?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Allycia Wilson, Managing Editor
You can follow Allycia on Instagram and Twitter @lisalacquer
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.