10 May Review, Shades: MAC Cosmetics Soft Serve Makeup Collection Summer 2016, Eyeshadows, Brow Pencils
Introducing MAC Soft Serve Collection. This delicious array of products is just perfect for the spring and summer when you want to have a little (or a lot!) of fun with color. Feast on servings of new MAC Soft Serve Shadow, $22, featuring a unique, bouncy texture, and Dare Hue! Brow Pencil. Delectable Soft Serve shades each layer smoothly onto the lid with buildable color that’s long-wearing, non-creasing and simply delicious. Apply the shadow with the new 248 Small Eye Shader Brush.
Soft Serve Shadow:
- Bounce Around – light, cool taupe-silver (pearl)
- Quite Yummy! – pastel pink (satin)
- Cushy Life – light, warm, golden beige (pearl)
- Put Me To Shame – mid-tone, dirty taupe (satin)
- So So Saucy – mid-tone peach (satin)
- Plead Gilty – vibrant, sparling gold (pearl)
- Jealous Girl – mint green (satin)
- Must Be Lust – sparking, bronze-tan (pearl)
- Girls, Girls! – soft, pastel purple (satin)
- Best Make Up – light, golden highlighter (pearl)
- Big Bad Blue – soft, pastel blue (satin)
- Softened Up – mid-tone, warm brown (satin)
Soft Serve Dare Hue! Brow Pencil:
- Violet Infused – soft lavender
- Blonde Not Bland – pastel pink
- Frisky Fresh – soft, mint green
- What A Highlight – soft, white gold highlighter
- Clearly Groomed – nude beige
M∙A∙C Soft Serve is available online May 26, 2016; in store June 2 through July 14, 2016. Be sure to get your hands on this yummy collection!
You can purchase all reviewed and mentioned items on BeautyStat.com.
Are you excited about this new MAC collection?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Allycia Wilson, Managing Editor
You can follow Allycia on Instagram and Twitter @lisalacquer
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.