30 Jun Review, Shades, Colors: How To Get Polka Dot Nails, Moschino LAFW Resort 2016 Miss Pop for OPI Infinite Shine Nail Polish
If you’re a nail polish and nail art lover, like me, then check out this vibrant look recently seen on the runway. Nail artist Miss Pop created the look and it’s so easy you can do it at home. See the step by step guide below featuring OPI Infinite Shine.
- Apply one coat of Infinite Shine Primer.
- Paint 5 of your nails at random with two coats of bright magenta Infinite Shine Don’t Provoke The Plum. Then paint the other five with two coats of tangerine orange Infinite Shine No Stopping Me Now.
- Pour a little Infinite Shine To The Finish Lime onto a plastic palette or piece of tin foil. Dip a large dotter or back end of an eyeshadow brush into the gel lacquer. Then, gently dab it down on a nail to create the perfect dot.
- Repeat step 3 on all 10 fingers. Make the dots on a random place on each nail.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 with Infinite Shine Wild Blue Yonder.
- On the orange nails, repeat steps 3 and 4 with Infinite Shine Don’t Provoke the Plum.
- On the magenta nails, repeat steps 3 and 4 with Infinite Shine No Stopping Me Now.
- Pour out a little Infinite Shine Silver On Ice onto your palette. Using a smaller dotter or ball end of a bobby pin, create small silver centers in each colorful dot.
You can purchase all reviewed and mentioned items on BeautyStat.com.
What do you think of the nail art by OPI?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Allycia Wilson, Editor in Chief
You can follow Allycia on Instagram and Twitter @lisalacquer
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.
If you like this post, share it with your friends and give it a LIKE on Facebook.