09 Dec Review, Photos, Swatches, Makeup Trend 2017, 2018, 2019: Zoya The Perfect Lipstick
Back to basics but even better; Zoya perfects the classic lipstick cream formula to allow lips to stay moist for hours without the mess. The medium wear formula is specifically designed to last 4 to 6 hours without cracking or drying. All this in a lightweight yet well pigmented, unflavored formula that you’re going to love!
These lipsticks are flattering on all skin types and provide flawless coverage.
- Cameron: Creamy nude with a hydrating, satin cream finish
- Wren: Rosy nude with a creamy and ultra hydrating finish
- Addie: Pinky nude apricot in a hydrating cream formula
- Belle: Mid range pink with a gold shimmer effect in a frost finish
- Layne: Medium dusty rose in a hydrating cream formula
- Violette: Amethyst purple in a hydrating cream formula
- Paisley: Ultra-wearable blush rose with a hydrating, satin cream finish
- Mackenzie: Medium toned crushed berry with a semi-opaque satin cream finish
- Maggie: Deep berry in a hydrating cream formula
- Kitty: Neutral shimmering pink in a hydrating cream formula
- Bristol: Medium wine tone in a hydrating cream formula
- Izzy: Deep fuchsia in a hydrating cream formula
- Kirby: Bright sheer watermelon pink in a hydrating cream formula
- Kay: Creamy sheer red
- Lucky: Vibrant cool toned pink in a hydrating cream formula
- Candy: Classic bright pink cream with a cool toned, mid-range intensity and medium coverage
- Mellie: Red-pink cream with a cool toned, mid-range intensity, and medium coverage
- Frankie: Bright, scarlet red with a hydrating, satin cream finish
- MatteVelvet Red: Classic, cool-toned red with a velvety matte finish
- Georgia: Delicious berry with a hydrating, satin cream finish
- Brooke: Dewy spring mauve with a pearl effect
- Jasmine: Deep fuchsia plum cream
- Maxwell: Deep plum with a subtle fuchsia fleck in a modern matte finish
- Tommy: Saturated blurple in a hydrating cream formula
Here are some swatches of the shades that I have:
Each lipstick swatches amazing and very true to color. They apply on the lips the same! They provide full on color and full coverage. The formula is very comfortable to wear and does not feel dry on the lips. The shades do last quite some time on the lips before needing to reapply. Zoya claims these lipsticks wear for 4 to 6 hours and I would say that claim is 100% true. I found these lipsticks to provide a bit of moisture to the lips while wearing them. They don’t accentuate any fine lines in the lips nor do they settle in to those fine lines. The lipstick formula also seems to stay put where you place it – so no drifting outside of your lip line. (For bolder, brighter shades, I always recommend a lip liner just in case.)
If you’re a fan of cream finished lipsticks, I think you would really enjoy these. These lipsticks retail for $12 a piece. I find that to be a very fair price for the high quality product that you’re getting. The shade range seems to offer something for everyone – including Tommy, the standout “blurple” shade! I would love to see Zoya expand the color selection even more.
You can purchase all products reviewed and mentioned on BeautyStat.com!
Have you tried any lipsticks from Zoya? What are your favorite shades mentioned in this post?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Dawn Santamarina, Managing Editor
You can follow Dawn on Instagram @missdawn1012
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.