16 Nov Makeup Product Review, Swatches, Photos, Shades, Trend 2016: Clinique All About Eyes Concealer, Cream, Superbalanced Silk Foundation, Even Better Dark Circle Corrector
As a mom of two young boys, my days are busy, busy, busy! And I have noticed that the circles under my eyes are getting darker. So, I was excited when Clinique sent over some amazing new products to combat and correct under eyes circles. And I’m loving the results!
All About Eyes Concealer, $18.50
The benefits of the concealer are disguising and de-puffing eyes. Also great for all skin types!
This multi-tasking concealer disguises dark under-eye circles while helping to reduce the look of puffiness. And the long-wearing, moisturizing formula won’t crease or settle into fine lines. Not only is it oil-free, but it’s ophthalmologist tested and available in four shades.
- Apply on bare skin or over foundation.
- Squeeze a small amount onto back of hand. Dip Concealer Brush in product then stroke over area to be covered, blending well.
- Can also finger-blend into skin using a light, patting motion.
- Build coverage by adding more when needed.
- Avoid rubbing once application is complete.
All About Eyes, $32
This lightweight eye cream diminishes the appearance of puffs, and under eye circles. The cream/gel formula actually helps hold eye makeup in place!
- Use twice a day, morning and night.
- With ring finger, apply sparingly to entire eye area using a gentle patting motion.
Superbalanced Silk Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15, $25
The benefits? It balances skin and controls oil. Slip on this silk-enriched makeup and feel naked, yet covered to perfection. Control oil, yet hydrate where needed. And protect with SPF. It’s oil-free and provides sheer to moderate coverage with a natural-matte finish. Ideal for Dry Combination to Oily Skin.
Even Better Eyes Dark Circle Corrector, $41
This corrector hydrates and brightens for all skin types. The lightweight eye cream is clinically proven to visibly lighten dark circles by 30% in 12 weeks. And it instantly brightens! I loved the cooling metal tip that helped to massage away puffy eyes.
- Apply twice a day, morning and night.
- Gently squeeze a small amount of product and glide contoured applicator back and forth across the undereye area.
- Use finger to smooth in any excess until absorbed. Reapply as needed throughout the day.
You can purchase all products reviewed and mentioned on BeautyStat.com!
Do you suffer from dark under eye circles? What will you be checking out from your local Clinique counter?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Allycia Wilson, Editor in Chief
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.