26 Jan Review: Make Up For Ever Launches Tres Vichy Collection for Spring 2011
Make Up For Ever is feeling the spring fever, and it’s in the shape of gingham packaging and sweet pastel and bright colors. The Tres Vichy Collection is inspired by the iconic dress of Brigitte Bardot worn on her wedding with the beloved French actor Jacques Charrier. The actress sported a ‘Vichy’ dress, which — naturally– rocked the inspirational boat of Danny Sanz.
In comparison to the “Rock Forever” Holiday Collection, this new edition has a softer, less edgy side, using frothy shades of mint green, pink, and vanilla. The consistency is smoother and less metallic. Think “Pin-Up” meets Barbie Girl, and you will have exactly the right setting for this fun look. We can’t wait to see those lashes!
The Collection consists of Star Powder Diamond ($19.00, limited edition). Brush anywhere to highlight face, body, eyes (this is a perfect pair to the Lab Shine lipgloss series we reported on earlier):
* Star Powder: #67 diamond white
* Star Powder: #68 diamond pink with purple highlights
* Star Powder: #69 diamond pink with golden highlights
* Star Powder: #70 diamond green with golden highlights
Vichy Blossom Palette (limited edition, price TBD)
* Crystal Diamond: # 301 (white shimmer) & Cheek Color: # 303 (pink shimmer)
* Vichy Trendy Shadow (limited edition, price TBD)
* Crystal Diamond: # 301 (white shimmer & Eye Shadow): #85 (candy pink)
* Très Vichy Faux-Lash (limited edition)
* Natural hair lashes with gingham bows ($15.00)
– By Elaine Hamilton
If you like this post, give it a LIKE on Facebook and share