17 Apr How-To Trends: 2 Best Easter 2014 Nail Polish Art Designs – Easter Eggs, Baby Chicks, Flowers #bstat
Easter is all about decorating eggs for the big hunt, while enjoying some quality times with the ones you love. In preparation for this festive holiday, don’t just decorate your eggs — give your digits a little love, too!
MARS the Salon, Owner, Hiroko Fujikawa and Jin Soon Choi, Founder of the JINsoon Nail Lacquer line and Jin Soon Hand & Foot Spas have created must-have designs combining the season’s hottest pastel shades with adorable miniature eggs and baby chick designs to capture the spirit of the day. You will never have a hard time winning the family Easter egg hunt if you are sporting these festive fingertips!
MARS the Salon
1. Apply a base coat
2. Paint an egg shape on the thumb with white nail polish, green nail polish on the index finger, blue nail polish on the middle finger, yellow nail polish on the ring finger and pink nail polish on the pinky finger.
3. Paint a flower with green, blue and beige nail polish on the thumb.
4. Paint a zigzag line with blue nail polish on the index finger.
5. Paint dots with a pink nail polish on the middle finger.
6. Paint a chick on the ring finger, paint a star with purple nail.
1. File and shape your nails in a natural square or roundish shape.
2. Apply a base coat like JINsoon Power Coat.
3. Apply JINsoon Dolly Pink on the entire nail bed.
4. Apply JINsoon Poppy Blue about 2/3rds of the way from the top of the nail closer to the cuticle area, creating a few curved lines and filling in to the tip of the nail.
5. For a three-toned look, apply Formula X for Sephora Seismic over Poppy Blue in the same manner as you applied Poppy Blue.
6. Finish with a high-shine top coat like JINsoon Top Gloss.
You can purchase all reviewed and mentioned items using our site, www.BeautyStat.com!
Which Easter nail art design will you be wearing this sunday?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to check out our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Twitter @BeautyStat! #bstat
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.
If you like this post, share it with your friends and give it a LIKE on Facebook.