12 Jan Best Eyeshadow Looks, Photos, Makeup Trends 2019, 2020: How To, Nude Contoured Eyeshadow Tutorial, Kat Von D Beauty, Golden Globes, Lucy Boynton
Kat Von D Beauty makeup artist Leah Carmichael created this step-by-step tutorial to allow you to recreate this beautiful look at home. Simply follow these steps with your Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour palette.
- Start with the Kat Von D Beauty Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette, using the Kat Von D Beauty Shade + Light Eye Contour Brush to apply the shade Liberatus from the lid to the brow bone.
- Next, take the smaller side of the brush and use the shade Samael. Starting from above your lid crease, about midway to the brow, pull the shadow down and out, to form a point (do not blend).
- Flip the brush over, and again, using a small amount of the shade Samael, apply the shadow starting from the inner corner to your crease start point.
- Buff/blend the shadow at the inner corner up to the brow to give a smokey effect.
- Taking the small side of your brush, apply the shade Samael along the bottom lash line, pulling outward to the length of your top crease. Do not connect the lines.
- Finish off with a thick coat of mascara and your contoured eyeshadow look is complete!
You can purchase all products reviewed and mentioned on BeautyStat.com!
Do you own any products from Kat Von D Beauty? What are your favorites? Will you be recreating this look?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Dawn Santamarina, Managing Editor
You can follow Dawn on Instagram @missdawn1012
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.