10 Aug Review, Photos, Hairstyle, Haircare Trend 2019, 2020: Get The Look, The Beachwaver Co., Camila Cabello, How To Achieve Natural, Beachy Waves
Get The Look:
- Wash your hair with The Beachwaver Co. Good Vibes Shampoo & Conditioner.
- Use a cotton t-shirt and scrunch hair to start the air-drying process.
- To ensure bangs sit correctly, part them, comb forward and to the sides while still damp. Secure them in place with silver clips, placing a small tissue underneath to prevent clamp marks.
- Section hair into 3-4 inch sections and thoroughly spritz The Beachwaver Co. Shubie Surf Beach Spray onto each section. Immediately scrunch each section using the t-shirt or a soft towel to get ample texture.
- Use The Beachwaver Co. Braid Balm to smooth any fly-aways. Part hair into four large sections, and place a soft towel (or paper towel) and scrunch up. Secure with large silver clips to set the natural waves.
- When hair is dry, remove set to create the perfect, natural beachwaves!
You can purchase all products reviewed and mentioned on BeautyStat.com!
Have you tried any of the new wet line products from The Beachwaver Co.?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Dawn Santamarina, Managing Editor
You can follow Dawn on Instagram @missdawn1012
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.