22 May Review, Photos, Hairstyle, Haircare Trend 2017, 2018: Head & Shoulders Clinical Solutions, Dandruff Shampoos, Leave In Conditioner
I was recently invited by P&G Beauty to take a trip to Cincinnati to tour their headquarters and learn more about the new Head & Shoulders Clinical Solutions line of products. I had never been to the city, so I was beyond excited for the trip. Fellow beauty editors and I were treated to a stay in the lovely boutique hotel, 21c Museum Hotel. Upon arrival from the airport, we did a quick change and headed out to a private dining at BOCA Restaurant where we dined on the most amazing cuisine.
The following day, it was time for our tour. Outfitted in lab coats and goggles, (we looked very official by the way), we walked through the labs and learned the ins and outs of how shampoo is made from start to finish.
Clinical Solutions Dandruff Shampoo, $7.99.
- Dandruff shampoo provides relief by helping to treat stubborn itch associated with dandruff and dryness
- The maximum strength formula starts working from the first wash to give you your healthiest scalp and relief for dry itchy skin, all without needing a prescription.
Clinical Solutions Leave In Dandruff Treatment, $12.99.
- Fight stubborn dandruff with new selenium sulfide anti-dandruff shampoo that’s designed to provide up to 7 days’ protection.
- Designed specifically for stubborn dandruff, it’s tough on flakes yet gentle enough to use every day.
- It gently moisturizes too, with a fresh scent to leave your hair soft, healthy-looking and smelling great.
Clinical Solutions Itch Shampoo, $7.99.
- Gently moisturizes into a lather that leaves your hair soft, clean and smelling fresh
You can purchase all products reviewed and mentioned on BeautyStat.com!
Do you suffer from dandruff and itchy scalp?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Allycia Wilson, Editor in Chief
You can follow Allycia on Instagram and Twitter @lisalacquer
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.