10 Nov Review, Best Hairstyle Trends, Looks, 2018, 2019, 2020: How To, Rowan Blanchard, “S” Finger Wave, 2018 LACMA Art Film Gala Look
- Create an off-centered part and begin curling 1-inch sections of hair with the Hot Tools 1-inch Curling Iron
- Before each section, mist the hair with White Sands Liquid Texture Medium Styling Spray
- After creating each curl, wrap the curl around your index finger to create a mini circle of hair, and secure it with a bobby pin
- Once the curls are cooled and unpinned, strategically brush out the hair and mold it with your fingers into the “S” wave
- To style the back of your head, drag the curls down from the crown to the nape so only the ends tuck under and the crown lays close to the head
- To seal the style, use BioSilk Silk Therapy Finishing Spray Firm Hold for added shine and to smooth down any flyaways for a mirror like finish
You can purchase all products reviewed and mentioned on BeautyStat.com!
Will you be wearing the “S” wave style this holiday season?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Dawn Santamarina, Managing Editor
You can follow Dawn on Instagram @missdawn1012
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.