04 Oct Review, Before/After Photos: Pureology Colour Fanatic Multi-Tasking Hair Beautifier For Color-Treated Hair: 21 Benefits To Prime, Protect, Perfect
I just received a Papyrus card from a dear friend that reads: “Amazing Woman. “She’s… Faster than a speeding Taxi. Stronger than any Tom, Dick or Harry. Able to multitask without a single latte…” and literally laughed out loud!
Enhance & protect your highlights with the Pureology Highlight Stylist System that includes Texturizing Shine-Foam, Salt-Free Tousle Mist & Contour Shine-Gel. See BEFORE/AFTER PHOTOS —> HERE!
While I do take two children to two different schools daily, work as a VP of a marketing company, am Senior Editor here at BeautyStat and also attend a few events here and there, I don’t agree that I am AMAZING. But, I gladly take pride in myself as a single mother and a huge multitasker.
Which leads me to this New Colour Fanatic Multi-Tasking Hair Beautifier For Color-Treated Hair from Pureology ($24.00; available in salons nationwide).
This product provides 21 (yes, I said 21) benefits in one bottle to prime, protect and perfect color-treated hair daily after shampooing and conditioning.
Pureology was one of my very first articles published on this site, and until I used the Phylia de M 3 Step Kit, repurchased Pure4Platinum products quite a few times. I really liked how my color did not fade as fast using shampoos and conditioners, as well as enjoyed the signature scent of the line.
New Colour Fanatic is intended to:
– Protect hair against color fading – Acts as an excellent leave-in conditioner
– Instantly detangles – Makes blow-drying easier – Moisturizes parched hair
– Helps even out porosity – Weightlessly conditions – Ideal cutting lotion
– Helps prevent split ends – Helps prevent breakage from combing and brushing
– Helps strengthen the hair fiber – Protects the hair against heat damage
– Shields against environmental damage – Smooths out hair surface
– Creates silkiness – Helps seal the hair cuticle – Reduces dryness
– Controls frizz – Reduces static and refreshes hair for restyling by adding shine
Now, if it could only pick up my children from school…
Are you beauties looking for a leave-in treatment intended for your color-treated hair?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Twitter @BeautyStat!
– Nicole Gordon Levine
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.
If you like this post, share it with your friends and give it a LIKE on Facebook.