31 Oct Hairstyle Trend, Review 2016, 2017, 2018: ghd Announces Olivia Culpo As Brand Ambassador
ghd, the worldwide leader of premium styling tools, is excited to announce Olivia Culpo as the brand’s newest ambassador. Culpo, a sought after beauty and fashion influencer, is being introduced alongside the brand’s new campaign: “Maximize Impact, Minimize Damage.”
“As a long-time fan of the brand, I am thrilled to have been selected by ghd as their new ambassador,” says Olivia Culpo. “I was initially introduced to ghd by my hairstylist and it was a revelation. The fact that I could easily create any style I wanted while at the same time preserving the health of my hair was game changing; I have been hooked ever since.”
As a fashion and beauty icon, with millions following her every day on social media, looking to her for beauty and fashion inspiration, Culpo is the ultimate style chameleon and quickly become a go-to resource for both consumers and the media. “Hairstyling for me is a form of self-expression. My hairstyles parallel my moods and I love experimenting with different looks. That being said, I’ve been heat styling my hair for as long as I can remember and because I style my hair so often, my biggest concern has always been heat damage. What I love about ghd is that they are all about healthy hair and have developed a range of tools that give you gorgeous results and keep hair healthier. This is so important to me because minimizing the damage to my hair, is just as important as getting the look right.”
Olivia Culpo perfectly exemplifies the “Maximize Impact, Minimize Damage” messaging of ghd’s new brand campaign, which represents the brand’s efforts to bust commonly held heat styling myths and educate consumers on how the revolutionary benefits of ghd’s multi-award winning range of styling tools. Most women believe that in order to maximize the impact of their hairstyle, they need extreme heat, but ghd’s cutting-edge technology is designed to deliver ultimate styling results and hair that is healthier, stronger and shinier. With this new campaign, ghd hopes to show that you don’t need to sacrifice the health of hair to achieve maximum impact.
“We are very pleased to have Olivia Culpo as ghd’s new ambassador. She knows how to make an impact whether it’s walking down the street or walking down the red carpet, and we’re excited for her to join the ghd family,” says Francesca Raminella, President of ghd North America. “As someone who millions of women are looking to for beauty inspiration Olivia is the embodiment of our new campaign and is proof that you don’t have to sacrifice the health of your hair in order to get gorgeous results. We’re looking forward to Olivia helping us continue our mission of giving more women around the world a good hair day, every day.”
– ghd stands for “good hair day” and is always written in lower case
– ghd is an iconic British, professionally endorsed hair styling brand, available only through the finest salons, ghdhair.com and a few select premium retailers such as Sephora, Nordstrom and Space NK
– ghd is celebrating its 15th year of transforming the way women style their hair around the world. In 2001, ghd re-invented the professional hairstyling tool market with the launch of its ground-breaking styler, replacing flat irons, straighteners and curlers with a professional styling tool designed for salon use that could also be used easily by women at home and that could straighten or curl
– ghd continues to be a leader and innovator in hair styling in and out of the salon, enabling women all over the world to have a good hair day, every day with its award-winning range of stylers, curing wands and tongs, hairdryers, professional brushes, ghd Style styling products.
For more information visit www.ghdhair.com/us
You can purchase all reviewed and mentioned items on BeautyStat.com.
What do you think of Olivia Culpo as the new brand ambassador of ghd?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Allycia Wilson, Editor in Chief
You can follow Allycia on Instagram and Twitter @lisalacquer
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.