02 Jan Hair Growth With Cayenne Lemon Squeeze
Cayenne Lemon Squeeze | $14.00
We have arrived in 2021! Finally! It seems like 2020 was the longest year ever. Why not go into 2021 with an amazing hair care product to grow and nourish your hair? Now more than ever, during such stressful times, it’s important to take care of your hair as stress can lead to hair loss.
Ecoslay introduced its Cayenne Lemon Squeeze to improve hair health and stimulate growth. It’s perfect for both men and women and is a surefire way to maintain and increase hair length and density from a proven brand known for its eco-friendly product line.
Aging, stress, pregnancy, alopecia, and environmental factors all affect your hair’s appearance. Ecoslay has turned to cayenne, an ingredient that has been used for centuries for hair growth, blending it with other natural ingredients and created this revolutionary growth oil.
According to a recent study of 84 alopecia areata patients, 44% saw significant hair growth over seven months when using the blend of oils contained in Cayenne Lemon Squeeze. The true magic lies in the blending of the oils.
- Each oil used in this exciting formula is potent enough to improve hair and follicle growth on its own.
- Pumpkin Seed is the base oil. Containing phytosterols, this powerful carrier oil blocks enzymes and hormones that contribute to hair loss.
- Tea Tree and Cypress essential oils improve microcirculation deep into the scalp and increase blood flow to the follicles.
- Peppermint essential oil has been shown to increase the follicle count on the scalp.
- Sage essential oil is shown to penetrate the scalp and deliver nutrients to the hair follicles.
- Cedarwood, Thyme, Lavender, and Rosemary essential oils provide additional scientific-based benefits.
You can visit the Ecoslay website to purchase your Cayenne Lemon Squeeze!
You can purchase all products reviewed and mentioned on BeautyStat.com!
What are your thoughts on the Cayenne Lemon Squeeze hair growth oil?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Dawn Santamarina, Managing Editor
You can follow Dawn on Instagram @missdawn1012
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.