06 Mar Bridal Beauty Hairstyle/Makeup Trend, Photos: 2014 New York Magazine Weddings Event – How To Plan The Ultimate New York Wedding
A lavish evening filled with the most innovative and stylish wedding vendors to give New York brides and grooms-to-be a one-stop resource for the big day. The New York Weddings Event kicks off bridal season by gathering over 100 of the industry’s top talents, from the city’s best jewelers, caterers, and photographers, to the most sought-after gown designers, venues and planners.
The event covers every aspect of planning a New York wedding, straight from the pages of New York Magazine’s Summer 2014 Weddings Issue, on newsstands March 18th.Tickets are on sale at weddings.nymag.com and cost $40 for single admission or $60 for two.
· Dresses from Ann Taylor Weddings & Events, Kleinfeld, and Twobirds Bridesmaid
· Menswear inspiration from Alton Lane
· Dance tips from Fred Astaire Dance Studios
· Cake tastings and sweets from Cake Alchemy and Ron Ben-Israel Cakes
· Gift registry ideas from Macy’s Wedding & Gift Registry, Michael C. Fina and The Registry at Bloomingdale’s
· Beauty tips and treatments from Dermalogica, Once Upon a Bride Hair & Makeup and The Spa at Equinox
· Floral arrangements from B Floral and Flowers by Topaz
· Invitations from Kate’s Paperie and Papyrus
125 West 18th Street (between 6th & 7th Avenues), New York City
Thursday, March 27, 2014
4 – 5 p.m. press preview
5 – 8 p.m. open to the public
Ann Taylor Weddings & Events
Photo Credit: Getty Images/Neilson Barnard
You can purchase all reviewed and mentioned items using our site, www.BeautyStat.com!
Are any of you beauties getting ready to plan your big day? Will you be attending this lavish event?
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.
If you like this post, share it with your friends and give it a LIKE on Facebook.