02 May Best Hairstyle Trend Spring/Summer 2014: iHeartRadio Music Awards Ashley Greene – How To Get The Short, Mid-Length, “Karlie” Chopped Cut
LA rolled out the red carpet for the first-ever iHeartRadio Music Awards last night, welcoming the biggest names to rock out center stage. Joining the A-list musicians on stage to present with her rock ‘n roll waves was the always stunning Wish I Was Here star Ashley Greene.
Celebrity Stylist Richard Collins was the rockstar behind Ashley’s tousled waves and shares his inspiration behind the look.
“The look I create is always inspired by the dress,” said Collins.“With Ashley’s chic, geometric white dress, I wanted her hair to be a bit edgier with lots of movement and texture, while also playing off of the fun atmosphere of the music awards.”
Here’s Richard’s tips to achieving this effortlessly chic look at home:
1. Mist dry hair with Herbal Essences Set Me Up Heat Protection Spray to protect hair from heat styling but also keep it soft and shiny.
2. Then, take a two inch section of hair and twist it. Wrap the twist around the barrel of a 1.5” curling iron, leaving out the ends to keep the look a bit edgier.
3. Twist and curl the whole head section by section. Keep some pieces straighter, especially around the hairline, to create a more tousled look.
4. After curling each section, spray Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo at the root to give hair a boost of body and texture.
5. Finish with Herbal Essences Naked Flexible Hold Spritzer to keep waves in place, but still leave them soft and touchable.
You can purchase all reviewed and mentioned items using our site, www.BeautyStat.com!
Did you beauties catch the iHeartRadio Music Award show last night? Who was your favorite hair look?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to check out our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Twitter @BeautyStat! #bstat
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.
If you like this post, share it with your friends and give it a LIKE on Facebook.