06 Jun 4 Summer 2014/2015 HairStyle Trends To Go From Pool To Party: Low Loop Knot, Faux Bob Fishtail, Tousled Beachy Waves, Wrap Bun
The sun has finally arrived and so has the summer fun! Time to hit the pool and beach to cool off, but does it leave your hair looking like a hot mess?!
In preparation for summer, Senior Stylist Graziella Lembo at SalonCapri in Boston has created 4 gorgeously simple hairstyles that transition effortlessly from pool to party or bedhead to bombshell beach babe in just a few quick steps! Read on to find out which products Graziella used and how to get these hair looks at home!
Luxe Low Loop Knot
1. Beginning with straightened hair and a center part, spray Kerastase Double Force all over hair and smooth to create a sleek look.
2. Work Shu Uemura Cotton Uzu through the ends of hair to create shine and pull back hair into a low ponytail.
3. Take a one inch section of hair and wrap around the elastic securing with a bobby pin. With remaining hair, loop up and secure with elastic. Take the ends of the loop and wrap around the elastic, securing with bobby pins. Finish with hairspray to create a lasting hold!
“Bedhead-to-Beach” Faux Bob Fishtail
1. Using a 1 inch curling wand, take small sections of hair and create loose, beachy waves.
Once waves have cooled, gently loosen by running fingers from scalp to ends.
2. Taking the top section of hair, pull back bangs and create a cascading side fishtail braid down one side of your head.
3. Using bobby pins, pin waves up and under to create a faux bob and secure the look with Kerastase Double Force.
“Pool To Party” Wrap Bun
1. Perfect for after a dip in the pool, begin with your hair wet and create a low ponytail.
2. Taking your favorite hair scarf, use a bobby pin to secure it to your elastic. Twist your hair around the scarf and wrap hair up in a bun.
3. Secure the look with bobby pins and finish with Kerastase Double Force to hold!
Textured & Tousled Beach Waves
1. Start the look with your fresh from the beach waves, or, if you have freshly washed hair, spritz strands with a salt water solution for texture.
2. Next, spray Kerastase Double Force throughout dry hair and create a deep side part.
On the shorter side of your part, pull back your hair and secure with a bobby pin. Secure with hairspray and use a curling wand to tame any flyaway pieces.
You can purchase all reviewed and mentioned items using our site, www.BeautyStat.com!
How cool are these pool and beach hairstyles? Which one will you be wearing this summer?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Twitter @BeautyStat! #bstat
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.
If you like this post, share it with your friends and give it a LIKE on Facebook.