Serums are now a mainstay in almost every skincare line. They are highly concentrated with ingredients that specialize in tackling skin concerns from wrinkles, loss of firmness to discolorations. They are made to be lightweight enough so that they can we worn under your moisturizer. But this requires you to add an extra step to your beauty routine. Leave it to Olay to combine a moisturizer and serum into one easy step.
The new Olay Total Effects Moisturizer + Serum Duo fights seven signs of aging, hydrates, and protects skin using the following ingredients:
- Micronised particles: Smooths imperfections
- Glycerin and panthenol: Hydrates to even skin tone, and plump and smooth skin
- Niacinamide and n-acetyl glucosamine: Fights aging
- Broad spectrum SPF 15 : Protects skin’s texture, tone, and radiance
WHAT THE BRAND SAYS: New Olay Total Effects Moisturizer + Serum Duo delivers Total Effects’ most concentrated formula with SPF 15 to fight seven signs of aging:
1. Fine lines and wrinkles
2. Loss of firmness
3. Visible pores
4. Uneven skin tone
5. Uneven texture
Olay Total Effects Moisturizer + Serum Duo out-moisturizes the leading 2-in-1 product to effectively fight seven signs of aging, earning accreditation from the Skin Health Alliance.
In fact, according to women who used new Olay Total Effects Moisturizer + Serum Duo:
- 72% saw a reduction in visible fine lines and wrinkles
- 80% saw an improvement in their skin’s firmness
- 76% saw an improvement in their skin’s tone
- 85% saw an improvement in their skin’s texture
- 76% saw an improvement in pore visibility
- 93% saw an improvement in moisturizing
- 85% saw an improvement in brightness and dullness
Cosmetic Chemist Assessment: Though the product claims to be a combination of serum and moisturizer, it dispenses from the pump as a lightweight lotion. It’s lightweight, fast absorbing and leaves skin hydrated without being heavy or greasy. After using the product for 1 week, I definitely saw an improvement in my skin’s texture and tone. It also contains niacinamide and n-acetlyl glucosamine which should help make skin look younger. And I liked that it had SPF 15 UV protection.
The new Olay Total Effects Moisturizer + Serum Duo is available where Olay products are sold. The suggested retail price is $18.99, but pricing is at the sole discretion of retailers. For more information, visit www.olay.com.
Would you give this product a try? Let us know by commenting below (you might win a free sample)! Make sure to check out our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Twitter @BeautyStat!
- Ron Robinson, cosmetic chemist
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.
If you like this post, share it with your friends and give it a LIKE on Facebook.