Why We Would “Benjamin Button” Heidi Montag
Heidi Montag was the girl next door with sun-kissed blonde hair, piercing blue/green eyes and a bubbly personality to match – but that was back in 2007.
It has been a little over a year since Heidi Montag completed her transformation from reality television star to modern day Barbie. Montag began altering her appearance gradually with extensions and Barbie-esque bleach blonde/yellow hair. Her obsession with her appearance quickly took a downward spiral, and her first time under the knife she underwent a breast augmentation, rhinoplasty and collagen lip injections – but she did not end there.
In November 2009, Montag went under the knife for a second time, undergoing 10 procedures in one day. Amongst the procedures, performed by the late Dr. Frank Ryan, was ear pinning, brow lifts, chin reduction, a second breast augmentation, buttock augmentation and revision rhinoplasty (see our previous post on this here). Wow, that was a mouth full and that did not even include everything! Despite almost not waking up from her body alteration – Montag did not fear going under the knife again.
Now she is singing a different tune.
In the recent issue of Life & Style magazine, Montag talks about her regrets and refers to herself as “Edward Scissorhands.” “Parts of my body definitely look worse than they did presurgery,” she told Life & Style. Montag suffers from ghastly scars, one visibly right under her chin from her chin reduction. “People have fewer scars from car accidents than I have on my body,” she also told Life & Style. But did she not know what she was getting into? Plastic surgery is elective surgery!
I am by no means objective to plastic surgery, but I do believe taking proper care of our skin and body we can prolong the need to go under the knife. First and foremost, daily intake of water should be between 8-12, eight ounce glasses of water. Water is vital for our body and our skin. The rest of my suggestions, are to maintain moisture and suppleness in the skin.
- A Clarisonic “removes make-up six times better than traditional methods.” If a Clarisonic is not in your budget, CVS or any local drugstore, has amazing little loofa pads for the face. I absolutely love them.
- Korres Yogurt Mask, instantly smoothes the skin and is free of mineral oil.
- Korres Yogurt Cream is ultra smoothing and great for dry skin.
- Caudalie Vinosource Quenching Sorbet-Crème intensely moisturizes dehydrated and sensitive skin.
- Dr. Gross Extra Strength Alpha Beta Peel is for aging skin. It helps diminish fine lines and treats breakouts.
- Dior Capture Totale Multi-Perfection Eye Treatment is a lightweight cream that instantly hydrates the fine skin around the eyes.
Yes, we’d do anything to “Benjamin Button” Heidi Montag and rewind her until she were the previous version of herself, and it sure sounds like she would too. Are you into plastic surgery? What are your thoughts on Heidi’s definition of beauty?
- Nicole Iannitti, Eyelovecosmetics.com
If you like this post, give it a like on Facebook and spread the love
BeautyStat frequently receives products for review but its opinions and reviews are completely unbiased and not sponsored. Should there ever be a sponsored post, we will ensure that this is displayed clearly in the post heading. Samples are certainly welcome for consideration but do not guarantee reviews.