Trend Photos: How To Get Beyoncé’s Hairstyle And Makeup – 2013 Presidential Inauguration Ceremony
If you didn’t catch Beyoncé’s look during the 2013 Presidential Inauguration Ceremony coverage, we have the lowdown for you! Superstar, mogul, fashion and beauty icon, Beyoncé, sang the National Anthem beautifully during the ceremony on Monday afternoon — and it was hard not to notice her gorgeous makeup and hair!
Read on to find out how to get Beyoncé‘s look from her personal makeup artist Mally Roncal (who did her actual makeup on the day!), and how to recreate her luscious waves at home with the help from celebrity hairstylist, owner and creative director of Wonderland Beauty Parlor, Michael Angelo. God bless America!
· To achieve natural looking coverage, first, apply my Ultimate Performance Full Coverage Liquid Foundation ($36.38). Next, add a sweep of my NEW Diamond Unpowder that will illuminate the skin, followed by brushing on my Effortless Airbrush Highlighter and Blush Duo ($45.00) to the cheeks in order to provide a soft, radiant glow to the skin.
· To achieve a rich, smoky eye try my Evercolor Shadow Stick ($25.00) in Saddle Shimmer. Apply this all over the eyelid and underneath as well. Next, select a few shades from the Mally Beauty In The Buff Eyeshadow Palette ($45.46) and sweep that onto the eyelids.
· Finish the look by applying a small amount of my Age Rebel Waterproof Shadow Stick ($30.00) in Chocolate Diamond on the bottom lid right under your eyelashes to open up the eye, followed by using my Lightwand Eyebrightener ($25.00) to the inner corners to instantly brighten this area.
· Lastly, to achieve this bold eyeliner at home, try using the Mally Beauty Evercolor Starlight Eyeliner ($15.00) in Midnight, layered with the Ultimate Performance Ink Liner ($23.64; which is exclusive at QVC.com).
· Compliment this confident eye by pairing it with a mascara that will enhance the overall look – such as the Mally Beauty Volumizing Mascara ($20.00) and/or my NEW Instant Impact Mascara. To create glossy, Beyoncé-worthy lips, try my High Shine Liquid Lipstick ($20.00) in Mally’s Look or Mally’s Baby.
· And last but not least, before you leave the house, apply the Mally Beauty Poreless Face Defender ($40.00) to lock your makeup in place and Perfect Prep Hydrating Under Eye Brightener to make the eyes pop! Anyone can achieve this easy-to-wear look at home. It works on all ages, skin type and color! These essentials from Mally Beauty can be found on QVC.com and MallyBeauty.com.
Section the hair into two parts: above the part and below it. Below the part I’d use a 1/2-inch barrel curling iron to spiral strands that are prepped with Oribe Soft Lacquer Heat Styling Spray, a product that really protects from heat and holds the curl.
Above the part I’d use the same iron and Oribe Soft Lacquer Heat Styling Spray, but set the hair to the side like it’s a roller, and clip the “rollered” sections in place while they cool. Then, finger-comb the whole look to soften the set and brush the top off to the side.
NAILS: Beyonce tapped celebrity manicurist Lisa Logan to deck out her digits in hot orange nail polish by NCLA called “I’m With the Band”
What did you lovely ladies think of Beyoncé‘s look for the occasion? Let us know by commenting below, which will automatically be posted to our Community Forum (click here to check it out!) where you can find other beauty related discussions! Don’t forget to also submit a photo to our Photo Of The Day (click here!) feature, where a new photo will be picked daily. Your photo just might be selected, so get going!
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.
If you like this post, share it with your friends and give it a LIKE on Facebook.
BeautyStat frequently receives products for review but its opinions and reviews are completely unbiased and not sponsored. Should there ever be a sponsored post, we will ensure that this is displayed clearly in the post heading. Samples are certainly welcome for consideration but do not guarantee reviews.