Makeup Review, Photos: Violent Eyes Temporary Eyeshadow Tattoos, Halloween Looks, Swatches, Appliqués – GIVEAWAY
Whether you’re playing with a smokey eye or just want to enhance your eyes for the evening, glitter makeup creates a striking, eye-catching look.Some glitter eye makeup is difficult to apply and drifts away from the eyes. The makers of Violent Lips® simplify the glittery lid with their new Violent Eyes™ Collection ($9.99 for a set of 8). These temporary eye appliqués offer long-lasting, glamorous eyes in seven show-stopping Glitteratti shades.
The first of its kind, Violent Eyes™ is the only transfer product on the market today that takes the mess out of glitter eye color. The unique, foolproof eye makeup appliqués keep the glitter confined to the lids and focus the attention on gorgeous, sparkling eyes.
The customizable appliqués fit all eye shapes and sizes, and boast a smudge-proof formula that lasts up to 16-hours. No brushes or shadow pallets needed, Violent Eyes™ are compact, travel-friendly and take the guesswork out of eye makeup colors and time-consuming blending.
Colors & Styles: Each Violent Eyes™ package includes 8 sets of temporary eye appliqués and features four eyeliner styles. From cat eyes to a full lid design, makeup aficionados can choose among glitter shades of Bronze, Jet Black, Pink, Sapphire Blue, Silver, Violet and Rainbow.
How To: Like Violent Lips® appliqués, Violent Eyes™ are easily applied:
1. Make sure your eyes are dry of any oils or moisturizers. Remove desired shape from the stencil. You can apply over eye primers and powdered makeup.
2. Measure the appliqué to your eye, starting from the outside corner in.
3. If needed, cut the inner eye corner of the appliqué to your eye width measurement according to the guidelines.
4. Peel the plastic film off of the appliqué.
5. Slightly wet the paper backing of the appliqué with a moist cotton tip to make the appliqué flexible.
6. Handle the corners of the appliqué carefully and apply the sticky side of the appliqué to your eyelid, placing it as close as you can to your lashline. Continue to soak the paper backing in water with the tip until the paper backing slides off easily – approximately 30-seconds.
7. Seal and smooth the appliqué with the wet cotton tip. Repeat steps for the other eye.
Where to Buy: Salons or specialty boutiques and online at www.violentlips.com.
About the Company: Violent Lips’® mission is to change the way women apply makeup. Hailed as “The Future of Lipstick,” by Allure Magazine, Violent Lips intends to keep pushing the boundaries of lip wear, eye wear and cosmetics with out-of-the-box designs and innovative applications that last for hours.
********GIVEAWAY: BeautyStat.com is giving away TEN sets of Violent Eyes to TEN lucky readers!
To enter, leave a comment below — which will automatically be posted in our new Community Forum (click HERE!) — telling us if you’d rock them for Halloween, other special occasions or as an everyday look. AND make sure to invite your friends to give us a LIKE on Facebook by asking them to click ….>HERE! Good luck! (US only please)
********************** WINNERS ALERT (chosen at random): Congratulations to Virginia H, Anne, Jazzmin V., Courtney, Amanda, Garland, Jean, Millian, Teena, Angel. We just contacted each of you to let you know that you won. If you did not win, be sure to sign up for our e-newsletter so that you don’t miss any of our hot giveaways. Sign up ..>> HERE!
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.
If you like this post, share it with your friends and give it a LIKE on Facebook.
BeautyStat frequently receives products for review but its opinions and reviews are completely unbiased and not sponsored. Should there ever be a sponsored post, we will ensure that this is displayed clearly in the post heading. Samples are certainly welcome for consideration but do not guarantee reviews.