Lancome for Chris Benz Fall 2010 Fashion Week Backstage Beauty
This is a guest post from my lovely friend, Diane Az from The Beauty Alchemist.
Daniel Martin of Lancome created the look , along with Chris and calls it Gothic Chic. He went for a brown lip, very 90s, but made more modern. To get that lip he used a brow pencil and then a new for fall bronze lipstick. He explains the brow pencil technique in my video, posted separately.
We have been seeing and he agreed, that this is an upcoming trend possibly. An also new for fall eyeshadow was used and the blush is one of my all time favorites- Cappucine.
The full look:
– Lancôme Ombre Magnétique in Black (NEW for Fall 2010)
– Lancôme Color Design Eye Shadow in Guest List
– Lancôme Le Stylo Waterproof EyeLiner in Noir
– Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Mascara in Excessive Black
– Lancôme Le Crayon Poudre brow pencil in Sable (used as lip liner)
– Lancôme Color Design Matte lipstick in Bronze Show (available in mid-March, exclusively at Macy’s)
– Lancôme Juicy Tubes in Hallucination
– Lancôme Photôgenic Lumessence foundation
– Shu Uemura Sheer loose powder
– Lancôme Blush Subtil in Mauve Coquette
– Lancôme Blush Subtil in Cappuccine (for the contour)
– Lancôme nail polish in Sweet Nude (part of a mini trio, new for fall)
Hair and Nails: Editorial manicurist Ana Maria used Lancôme’s new polish in Sweet Nude on hands and feet, and Redken stylist John Ruidant wove intricately braided updos .
BeautyStat frequently receives products for review but its opinions and reviews are completely unbiased and not sponsored. Should there ever be a sponsored post, we will ensure that this is displayed clearly in the post heading. Samples are certainly welcome for consideration but do not guarantee reviews.