GIVEAWAY: How To Get Gwen Stefani’s Hairstyle/Makeup Look From Her Newest Video For “Settle Down”
I just love Gwen Stefani’s look. She has transitioned over the years from having pink hair, body jewelry and braces into what I think of as a classic beauty — with her signature red lips thanks to L’Oréal Paris. Don’t get me wrong, I loved all of her looks and remember when “Don’t Speak” was on MTV; I loved her style at all stages: rockabilly, punk, and downright ska-pop made Gwen Stefani a household name. After becoming a mother she still proves to keep her style going and is considered a fashion icon as well as being the lead singer of the Grammy-winning band No Doubt. I think of her as a trendsetter and pioneer in so many categories that I wanted to showcase a how-to look from her latest video “Settle Down.” Push and Shove is the band’s latest album set to be released on September 25th. Make sure to check out the video below!
Being that she is one of L’Oréal Paris’ leading ladies, I will reveal all the products that were used in this video so you at home can try one or all the products yourselves…
“Settle Down”: Get The Look With L’Oréal Paris:
· Infallible Le Gloss 8HR in Red Fatale ($9.99) — This long-wear lipgloss (designed to last for eight hours) has a hydrating formula that keeps lips soft, smooth, colorful and glossy. It’s the exact shade Gwen uses to achieve her signature red pout seen throughout “Settle Down.”
No guess work here! Now we all know which lipgloss Gwen used in the video!
· Infallible Never Fail Lacquer Liner 24H in Blackest Black ($9.95) – This rich gel eyeliner can be used to create a dramatic cat eye swoop like Gwen’s. It leaves lids with a glossy, wet-looking finish that lasts for 24 hours.
· Voluminous Power Volume 24H Mascara in Black ($7.95) – Delivering 15X the impact on lashes, this mascara creates fast-charging volume for an intense eye look that lasts.
· Infallible 24HR Eye Shadow in Iced Latte & Liquid Diamond ($7.95) – These luxurious, velvet-soft shadows blend easily with a smooth finish that won’t settle into eyelid creases and lines.
· Magic Smooth Soufflé Blush in Cherubic ($12.95) – This blendable blush melts onto skin for an instant dose of ultra-natural color.
· Superior Preference Hair Color in LB01 Ultra Light Ash Blonde ($9.49) – Achieve Gwen’s iconic “blonde bombshell” hair color with this easy-to-use at-home formula.
· EverStyle Alcohol-Free Volume Boosting Mousse ($6.99) – This whipped-crème mousse provides maximum body and fullness.
· Elnett Satin Extra Strong Hold Hairspray with UV Filter ($14.99) – This cult-favorite hairspray has an ultra-fine, brushable formula that’s perfect for creating multiple looks. The UV filter version protects beach blondes from the sun’s fading rays.
We have reviewed several of these products (click the products to see the reviews!) before and now it’s your chance to try what you like in this article! I am a huge fan of the Voluminous Power Volume 24H Mascara in Black as well as the Infallible 24H Eyeshadows. Liquid Diamond is among my favs. Which products are you going to try? Or, are you going to rock the entire Stefani look?
********GIVEAWAY: BeautyStat.com is giving away three Infallible Le Gloss 8HR from L’Oréal Paris (check out our review here!) to three lucky readers.
To enter, leave a comment in our new Community Forum (click HERE!) asking a beauty related question OR answering one OR post product review OR post a photo of your fave new beauty look. Make sure to leave a link to your blog, videos, post photos, etc. AND make sure to invite your friends to give us a LIKE on Facebook by asking them to click ….>HERE! Good luck!
******************* ANNOUNCING WINNERS: Congratulations to Carrie R. Ginny W. and Megan. We just emailed you all to let you know that you won. If you did not win, don’t forget to subscribe to our weekly e-newsletter below so that you don’t miss out on our hot giveaways!
- Nicole Gordon Levine
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.
If you like this post, share it with your friends and give it a LIKE on Facebook.
BeautyStat frequently receives products for review but its opinions and reviews are completely unbiased and not sponsored. Should there ever be a sponsored post, we will ensure that this is displayed clearly in the post heading. Samples are certainly welcome for consideration but do not guarantee reviews.